“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Prov. 27:17
There’re some set of people whose relationship can either make or break your relationship, depending on how you relate with them. They are:
- Your family. Handle your family with love and care but don’t love them more than your spouse. Don’t permit them to rule your marriage; don’t surrender your family to them.
- Your in-laws. Love your in-laws and demonstrate it to them. You need a lot of wisdom to handle even if you feel they don’t love you. Pray for divine wisdom to handle them.
- Your children. Love your children, teach, admonish, train, correct and pray for them. Children want attention but you must not allow them to come between you and your spouse, even in sleeping arrangement.
- Ensure none of your friends should be closer to you than your spouse. Avoid destructive friends who always instigate you against your spouse.
- Love your neighbor, pray for them but be very careful to choose who you are going to get closer to among them.
- Don’t get an housemaid if you don’t really need one. Don’t get a matured one because the problem they cause most often is more than the help they rendered.
Bisi Adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Marriage, Parenting and Family Life, He is the author of the bestselling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Parenting Teenagers, Parenting boys and Girls and more than 70 other bestselling books on marriage and family life.
He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.
Bisi Adewale, is an accountant by training, called and trained as a family minister to rebuild all dilapidated homes, He is the host of the popular Lagos Couples’ Conference and Breakthrough for Singles Summit. He blogs daily at www. totalfamilylife.com & www.familyparliament.com
He is happily married to Yomi a Chartered Accountant, Counsellor and Teacher of the word, they are bless with Godly Children, they lives in Lagos, Nigeria.