Love is like a young baby, it needs to be nurtured and wisely handled, if it is handle in the right way, it will grow and become a great thing, if it is handled carelessly, it will die and leave sorrow and agony behind, when love leave, it may pack a good home and ,an enjoyable marriage with it. If love is neglected, starved or exposed to any unfavourable conditions, it can be destroyed.
There are quite lots of things a woman can do to make her husband love her forever, some’ of them are:
I. Forgiveness – A good, marriage is said to be a product of relationship between two forgivers, if you want your man to love you, stop fighting him over trivial matters, shouting at the top of your voice to harass or embarrass him will only make him to distance himself from you, forgive him and live in peace.
2. Trust him- Do not fail to trust your husband even if he did not behave trustworthy sometimes, if you keep on suspecting him, you will be misbehaving to him, and make him to hate you.
3. Become a good listener: Listen to him, let him talk, do not interrupt, let him pour his mind to you. If he is telling you a secret, assure him that nobody will know. If it is a criticism, take it with love. If it is appreciation return it with a smile and further kind action. If it is a correction, take to it. if he shows his worry and sadness, encourage him.
4. Tell the truth in Love- Learn to speak to your man with love, appreciate him, encourage him, Thank him, Comfort him, never criticize, correct in love and in humility, do not murmur or nag avoid gossiping, abusing, back biting, slandering cursing, talkativeness. Confide in him, let him know your mind.
5. Be Submissive – Be submissive to your man, do not argue with him, do not struggle with him, allow him to lead, correct and instruct you, you will be glad you did.
6. Love Him- Love is giving and forgiving, love is kind action, love is a responsibility, a service, a sacrifice. Show love to your husband, never say He did not deserve it, nobody deserve to be loved, love is a favour, unmerited gift. Lo your man, show it to him, let him know you do, tell him you do, let everybody knows you do, make him a captive of your love. your result will dazed you.
Bisi Adewale is the president of Family Booster Ministry and College of Marital Success (CMS) (Africa’s Premier Marriage Institute), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe. He also hosts the popular Lagos Couples’ Conference and breakthrough for singles summit
He is a conference speaker that has authored more than 60 books on singleness, marriage and family life.visit his blog and get a free book: www.totalfamilylife.com, you can buy his book at: www.familybooster.com and attend marriage school at: Collegeofmaritalsuccess.com, join him on Facebook.com/totalfamilylife