Deformed families exhibit the following
- God is not recognized in the home as the head.
- Wives are not submissive to their husbands.
- Husbands are bully, wicked and difficult. They lord over their wives, beat the woman they married and make things difficult at home.
- Children are not being led in the way of the Lord. Hence, they are stubborn and ungodly.
- Husband and wife see themselves as enemies.
- There is constant fighting, hatred, wife battering, resentment, bitterness and nagging at home.
- No love; romance; joy; intimacy and unity.
- There is infidelity, drunkenness, smoking, etc.
- No friendship, playfulness, peace and tranquility.
Bisi Adewale is the president of Family Booster Ministry and College of Marital Success (CMS) (Africa’s Premier Marriage Institute), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe. He also hosts the popular Lagos Couples’ Conference and breakthrough for singles summit
He is a conference speaker that has authored more than 60 books on singleness, marriage and family life.visit his blog and get a free book: www.totalfamilylife.com, you can buy his book at: www.familybooster.com and attend marriage school at: Collegeofmaritalsuccess.com, join him on Facebook.com/totalfamilylife