1. MAKE HIM YOUR PRIORITY. Create time for him, put him in your daily schedule, let him be number one on your ‘to do’ list.
2. GIVE HIM A ‘MONTH OF APPRECIATION’.
At the end of the month in the presence of the children, thank him for taking good care of the family throughout the month.
3. GIVE HIM A ‘YEAR OF APPRECIATION’. At the end of the year, organize an end of the year party for the whole family and take your time to appreciate him for being loving throughout the years. Make the children do the same.
4. BE CREATIVE.
Don’t be predictable. Do many creative things; be creative in the kitchen, in your dressing and in the bedroom. Do many things to surprise him.
5. NEVER SOUND LIKE HIS MOTHER.
Stop correcting him authoritatively; only suggest. Don’t order him around, don’t criticize him, don’t condemn him, be full of praise and commendation.
6. NEVER BE STAGNANT.
Improve, become better. Move forward be a better wife, be a better mother, a better lover, be more creative. Develop yourself. Know more than your mother, be better than who you were last year.
7. ENJOY FOREPLAY WITH HIM.
Enjoy it when he fondles you, kisses you or touches you in a special way for sex. Be involved in it, be part of foreplay, if he touches you, touch him. If he kisses you, kiss him; pay him back in his own coin.
8. GIVE HIM LOVE MAKING NOT MATING.
Don’t mate like animals, make love. Don’t just have sexual intercourse, have a sexual relationship. Be excited about sex with him, put on a smiling face, and be totally involved in bed. Never lie down like a log that has no feeling.
9. NEVER COMMIT ADULTERY, BUT COMMIT LOVE.
Never allow any other man to sleep with you; you are too big for that, sleep with only your husband.
10. NEVER BE A BEDROOM FAILURE.
Men can tolerate almost everything from their wives except bedroom failure. So improve, learn and become a terrific wife. My book on sex in marriage for wives titled: THE SECRETS OF AN IRRESISTIBLE WIFE will help you.